Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter of this prize draw is Egg & Spoon Limited trading as Wild Fennel Co. (PO Box 13153, Dunedin 9052).
2. To enter a prize draw offered by The Promoter, entrants must be New Zealand residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
3. One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion
5. All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable. A payment will be made to your chosen eatery (cafe, restaurant or similar) to the value of $200 prior to Mother's Day in your name, and the owner / manager made aware of the promotion.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
7. The winners will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries received during the promotional period. The draw will take place no later than 3 days following the end of the promotional period.
8. The winner will be notified within 3 days of the draw via the social media platform they used when they enter the competition. They will be asked to provide their contact details and the contact details of their favourite eatery / restaurant / cafe. If a winner fails to respond and/or to give a valid NZ eatery and contact details within 5 days of this notification, or declines their prize, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner (however, this 5-day period may be extended at the Promoter’s sole discretion). If any winner declines their prize, or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
10. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries the Promoter in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate, unrelated or offensive and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple email, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
16. By entering this competition you agree that the Promoter may store and use the data you enter into this competition and contact you via email.
17. Except for the purpose of carrying out the promotion, the Promoter will not use entrants’ personal data without the express consent of the entrant.
18. You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.